- 50ml Longueville House Apple Brandy
- 1 tsp Sugar Syrup
- 3 Dashes of Peychaud’s Bitters
- 1 Dash Absinthe
Old Fashioned glass or whiskey tumbler
- In a mixing glass combine the apple brandy, sugar and bitters.
- Add ice to the glass and stir until the drink is chilled and nicely diluted.
- Taking a chilled Old Fashioned glass or whiskey tumbler pour in a little absinthe, roll it around the glass and discard leaving an absinthe rinse inside the glass.
- Strain the cocktail into the glass, garnish with orange zest and enjoy.